Danbury Heritage 64
Our Danbury Heritage 64 turns heads, it is inspired by the iconic Volkswagen T2 that made our name in 1964. The Heritage 64 effortlessly merges classic aesthetic with the latest contemporary features that make your home-from-home cosier than ever. While the layout is closely based on the Surf and Surf King VW camper conversions, this upgraded model is based on the popular highline model that includes a heated windscreen, front fog lights, front and rear parking sensors, reversing camera and more.
Spacious enough for the whole family
Comfortably seats up to six – ideal for a long weekend with the kids, or a group activity weekend.
Sleep like royalty
You can choose between a double or king-size bed, depending on your storage needs and wheelbase.
Stunning modern-retro aesthetic, inside and out
Turn heads with the iconic two-tone metallic-on-white paintwork, inspired by the timeless Volkswagen T2. The leather seats feature diamond stitching and piping to match the stunning exterior
- 102/110ps standard (150ps , 150ps DSG , 199 DSG & 4 motion optional)
- Mains hook-up with leisure battery
- Water and battery tester gauge
- LED Lighting
- Air conditioning
- Front and Rear parking sensors with reversing camera
- Electric, heated door mirrors
- Sliding side windows - both sides
- Thatcham Cat 1 alarm
- Webasto diesel parking heater