Danbury Campervans is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users. This statement explains how we collect and use the information which you give us.
What information we collect
We collect two kinds of information about our users:
- non-personal information such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our sites, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn’t tell us anything about who you are or where you live, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
- personal information such as name, telephone number and e-mail address. We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as vehicle information requests. The information is either needed to fulfil your request or to enable us to provide you with a more personalised service by analysing or reviewing the information that you provide to ensure that we give you access to or send you the information that you are interested in. You don?t have to disclose any of this information to browse our sites. However, if you do choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Usage of information
- fulfill your requests, for example when you submit our vehicle information requests;
- process sales transactions or other payments and verify financial transactions; and
- record any contact we have with you;
Our sites contain links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our websites and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you should be able to change your browser to prevent that. You should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this should then give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
Further information about cookies can be found at the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RIGHTS
33 Wylds Road
Last updated: December 2020