Danbury Avenir 60BKFiat Ducato
Our Danbury Avenir campervans are spacious and beautifully designed, inside and out. The 3-in-1 shower room is cleverly laid out for ease of use, and there’s plenty of storage in the living and kitchen areas. When it’s time to turn in, the high-density BULTEX® mattress offers excellent support and comfort, so you’ll drift off in no time, and wake refreshed and ready for another day’s adventure.
ENERGY - CAPACITY
- 18 A battery charger
- 105 Ah auxiliary battery
- Pre-wiring for solar panel/satellite antenna
- Compartment for 2 x TWINY 6 kg gas bottles
- TRUMA®® Crash Sensor simple regulator for use while driving INSULATION / HEATING EQUIPMENT
- Polyester fibre insulation
- TRUMA Combi 4® heating system / boiler, 4000 W
POWERTRAIN - CHASSIS
- 2.3 L - 130 Multijet
- 3,500 kg light chassis
- 16" sheet-steel wheel rims (225/75 R16 CP)
- White non-metallic bodywork paint
- Daytime running lights bulb
- Aluminium grey grille surround
- Unpainted front & rear bumpers
- Driver's side airbag
- ABS - anti-lock braking system
- Electric, auto-defrost rear-view mirrors x 2 - wide angle and blind spot Spare wheel
EXTERIOR COMFORT EQUIPMENT
- Electric retractable step (width 550mm)
- LED external lighting with gutter
- Cup holders in central area of dashboard
- 12 V socket
- Manual cab air conditioning
- Height-adjustable swivel cab seats with two armrests Cab seat cover
- Central locking - Electric windows
- 985 x 465 top-hinged window with concertina blind and flyscreen
- LED lighting
- USB port
- 750 x 465 top-hinged window with concertina blind and flyscreen 620 x 420 panoramic sunroof
- Fabric upholstery
- High-density foam seat
- LED lighting
- Slatted shower floor
- 280 x 280 transparent sunroof with flyscreen
- Toilet with wheeled removable module (17.5 L capacity)
- Hooks, toilet roll holder, towel holder and storage space
- LED lighting
- Bultex memory foam mattress
- USB port
- Window on rear doors
- 420 x 420 sunroof with concertina blind and flyscreen
- Bedroom divider curtain
- LED lighting
- 230 V socket
- Saucepan drawers with soft-close built-in dampers
- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap on work surface
- Sink cover
- Stainless steel 2-burner gas hob with cover
- High three-way absorption fridge, 80L (in some variants)
- Large-capacity three-way AES absorption fridge, 14L (in some variants)
- High compression fridge, 90L (in some variants)
- Fridge ventilator protection (in some variants)
- Built-in waste bin
- Spice rack / dishcloth hooks
- Pre-wired for satellite antenna
- Radio-ready (antenna + speaker pre-wiring in cab)
- Bluetooth CD radio (USB/AUX/DAB+ compatible) with speakers in cab
- Swivel seats
- Safety-tested rear seats
- Functional and ergonomic kitchen with hob, stainless steel sink and storage
- Bunk beds with BULTEX® mattress
- Side bathroom cubicle
- Rear compartment
Danbury Avenir Option Packs
Our exterior option packs offer a selection of extras to customise your campervan, including alloys, spoilers, and more. Please note all options vary depending on packages and models chosen and available at the time of purchase.
See our full range of exterior options available to help you start your adventure. Please note all options vary depending on packages and models chosen and available at the time of purchase.
|16" aluminium wheel rims (225/75 R16 CP)||£660||Add|
|Black headlight rims, black grille surround and glossy black skid plate||£305||Add|
|Lacquered pop-up roof (skylights not available)||£5,281||Add|
|LED daytime running lights and front fog lamps||£426||Add|
|Metallic bodywork paint: Lagoon Blue, Bronze, Aluminium Grey, Black, Iron Grey, Deep Red||£650||Add|
|White pop-up roof (skylights not available)||£4,544||Add|
|20'' full HD TV screen||£339||Add|
|4 trendy cushions (Not available in Premium finish)||£79||Add|
|620 x 420 sunroof with concertina blind and flyscreen (Not available in Premium finish)||£276||Add|
|Additional 6.1" detachable tablet||£287||Add|
|Adjustable flat-screen TV stand with 12 V socket||£130||Add|
|Automatic cab air conditioning||£488||Add|
|Car radio with 6.1'' DAB Android detachable tablet (in addition to car radio with 7" screen)||£861||Add|
|Car radio with 7" screen||£435||Add|
|Dashboard with aluminium finish||£174||Add|
|Entrance cab carpet||£313||Add|
|Extra berth in lounge||£252||Add|
|Floor protecting mats||£80||Add|
|Front and side sliding cab blinds||£601||Add|
|Glossy wooden finish on upper cupboard doors (Not available in Premium finish)||£426||Add|
|Leather steering wheel and gearstick knob (except for automatic transmission knob)||£199||Add|
|Leather upholstery (Not available in Premium finish)||£1,959||Add|
|No window on rear doors||£0||Add|
|Synthetic leather upholstery (Not available in Premium finish)||£426||Add|
|Ø65 car satellite dish||£1,705||Add|
|125 L diesel fuel tank||£87||Add|
|2.3L – 150 Multijet (in addition to 130 tax horsepower)||£1,306||Add|
|2.3L – 180 Multijet (in addition to 150 tax horsepower)||£1,828||Add|
|80L insulated wastewater tank||£270||Add|
|Additional 105 Ah auxiliary battery||£287||Add|
|Automatic transmission must be coupled with Traction+ (included)||£1,600||Add|
|Cold/hot water spray (outlet on bodywork)||£139||Add|
|Cruise control with speed limiter||£268||Add|
|HEAVY 3500 KG chassis (able to tow a braked trailer of 3000 Kg)||£392||Add|
|Rain and light sensor||£348||Add|
|TRUMA Combi 6EH® heating system / boiler, 6000 W (in addition to Combi6)||£739||Add|
|TRUMA Combi 6® heating system / boiler, 6000 W (in addition to Combi4)||£296||Add|
|TRUMA Combi D6E® heating system / boiler, 6000 W (requires 2nd battery)||£872||Add|
|TRUMA® Crash Sensor automatic regulator/switch for use while driving||£183||Add|
|Tyre pressure sensor||£258||Add|
|Ultra-thin 120 W solar panel||£0||Add|
Customise your Danbury Avenir
Make a statement with your campervan. Danbury have wide range of colours and interiors furnishing available, so your Danbury Avenir can be as individual as you are.
Choose from a range of stylish exterior and interior colour options to customise your campervan.
We've added this option to your Campervan. The current total is: £45,970View your campervan
Need help choosing the right model for your budget? Build your ideal campervan, choose your favourite extras, and use the tracker to explore your repayment options.
|Danbury Avenir 60BK||£45,970|
At Danbury, we’re as passionate about our campervans as you are, so we’re committed to helping you choose exactly the right vehicle for you and your family. Book your test drive now, or make an appointment to pop into our showroom where you can experience each model for yourself.
Why Choose Danbury?
Our name carries a heritage that we’re proud of. We have the highest respect for the tradition and culture of campervans and their owners.
Respect the old, embrace the new
We don’t live in the past, but we do take the best of it with us as we embrace the wonder of the new.
We are proud of and passionate about our craft. When a customer buys from us, they don’t just get our expertise. We share their enthusiasm for all things Danbury.
We know that for our customers, a motorhome isn’t just a vehicle – it’s part of the family. We take time to understand our customers and their needs, so we can give them their dream campervan.
Customers make wonderful memories with our campervans, and the first one is their experience of buying with us. We give customers first-class service, for a positive, memorable experience from the very first test drive.
Danbury people are as much filled with the spirit of adventure as our customers. We stand for curiosity, discovery, for asking questions, seeking answers, and making memories along the way.
At Danbury we believe memories shouldn’t just be a thing of the past, but something you can make every day, in unforgettable places. For over 50 years, Danbury have crafted campervans designed to create the memories of tomorrow. Our latest models mixing the best of the old, with the wonder of the new. Start making your next memories with us now.
Whether you’re looking for comfort on those long, cross-country adventures, a cosy base camp for family escapes, or a reliable companion for your next adrenaline-fuelled getaway, we’ve got a campervan that’s just right for you.